Accutronics has strategically configured its processes and equipment with our customers’ time-to-market in mind. We continuously invest in the latest electronics equipment and technology to enable our customers to take full advantage of our flexibility and precision in electronics manufacturing.
New Product Introductions (NPIs) are led by dedicated program managers who ensure responsiveness and coordinate with the production team to deliver on-time, every time. Two FUJI high-speed, high-precision SMT lines dedicated to NPI allow us to maintain flexibility and speed while our PARMI 3D Automated Optical Inspection (AOI), TAKAYA flying probe and DAGE X-ray inspection stations reduce upfront tooling costs for rapid prototype and small production builds.
Our services include:
- Quick Turn Prototypes with DfM Reviews
- New Product Introduction (NPI) to Medium-Volume, High-Mix Production
- SMT, Through-Hole, Mixed Technology (simple to high-complexity designs)
- Rigid, Rigid-Flex and Flex Construction (leaded and lead-free assemblies)
- Turnkey, Consignment, Hybrid
- Rework Center: Re-ball, BGA Removal and Replacement (Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN), Land Grid Array (LGA))
- Functional and Flying Probe Testing
- Box Build and Cable Assemblies
- Assemblies up to 20” x 27”
- Placement from 01005 passives to 47.5 mm BGAs with 2577 contacts
- WCSPs with 0.17 mm diameter with 0.04 mm high bumps on a 0.35 mm pitch array
Some of our equipment include:
- Five FUJI High-Speed, High-Precision SMT Lines, each equipped with 100% In-line PARMI 3D Solder Paste Inspection (SPI); Two lines dedicated to Quick Turn and NPI
- Two PARMI 3D Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) Stations
- Two DAGE X-Ray Stations, capable of 70-degree Isocentric Oblique Views
- TAKAYA Flying Probe Station
- Functional Testing Stations
For more information or to schedule a visit to discuss your needs, please contact us.