Ease of Doing Business
At Accutronics, transparency and collaboration is the core of our business philosophy. From working with start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we provide the flexibility required because we take the time to understand our customers’ needs.
Material procurement and management programs are defined and tailored to the specific requirements of each customer. Whether NPI or production, planning and scheduling are optimized using a variety of proven inventory management techniques. Consignment, turnkey and hybrid materials programs are structured inclusive of both customers and supply chain partners. Toolsets include MRP controlled procurement activities, utilization of streamlined NPI BOM management, JIT, and stocking/bonding programs.
We also provide free local pickup and delivery and accept major credit cards, offering our customers multiple options for payment and delivery.
Our services include:
- 24-hour turnaround for Quick Turn quotes
- 3-5 Day turnaround for Production quotes
- Free Local Pickup and Delivery
- Major Credit Cards Accepted
- Turnkey, Consignment, Hybrid Services
- Quick Turn Prototypes with DFM Reviews
- New Product Introduction (NPI) to Medium-Volume, High-Mix Production
- SMT, Through-Hole, Mixed Technology (simple to high-complexity designs)
- Rigid, Rigid-Flex and Flex Construction
- Rework Center: Re-ball, BGA Removal and Replacement (Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN), Land Grid Array (LGA))
- Functional and Flying Probe Testing
- Box Builds and Cable Assemblies
- Assemblies up to 20” x 27”
- Two dedicated SMT Lines for NPI and Quick Turn
- Placement from 01005 passives to 47.5 mm BGAs with 2577 contacts
- WCSPs with 0.17 mm diameter with 0.04 mm high bumps on a 0.35 mm pitch array